I tend to suffer from “OPD” – Over Passion Disorder! When I decide to love something – trust me when I tell you – “I LOVE IT” with passion and I pour my heart into it. This quirky trait can sometimes be associated with obsessive compulsive behavior and my love of Craft Beer may indeed apply. The pure pleasure of sampling a new craft beer is addictive and the rush it fuels drives an intense desire to sample more and more. This is in no way, shape or form about drinking to get high. On the contrary it is about drinking to experience the beautiful complexity, taste, aroma, and vision of craft beer. OMG! I think I am Craft Beer Addict!
Fav Topics ♥swoon♥@BisonBrew @bottlecraft @brewsugar @dailybeerreview @darthweef @drakesbrewery @Hamiltons @jordanrounds @poppasfreshfish @reneerounds Artisan Bread Beer beer culture Bison Brewing Brew Dog Cheese Craft Beer Craft Brewing Daniel DelGrande Dogfish Head Dr.Bill Sysak Family Friends Grilled Cheese Hinterland Brewery Holiday Dinner Home Grown Meats Humanely Raised Meat Life Michael Bergman Midwest Micro Brews Morocco mw New Brew Thursday New Glarus Brewing CO New Glarus Cran-Bic Ale New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red Niman Ranch Organic IPA San Diego Stone Brewing Co Sustainable TheBeerWench Trader Joes Wisdom
- @bananas4bourbon - I will be there by 11;30 latest - @100beers30days is joining us - plus my friend Yuliya AND Heather from work +friends 49 minutes ago
- @bananas4bourbon - some are coming at 11:30 - some at noon #herdingcats #corgisneeded 51 minutes ago
- @epicbeergirl - Next time! 2 hours ago
- Some of us beer geeks are meeting @StoneFarms at noon tomorrow- BYO Lunch and enjoy a @stonebrewingco beer at the coolest place EVER! 2 hours ago
- This!>>>RT @limercato: The Little Italy Mercato turns 5 in June... Take a look at what we have planned for our fifth birthday!... 2 hours ago
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31